Support Forums

Full Version: [Request] Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like a new signature, containing the following, if possible:
  • Nintendo characters, such as: Mario, Donkey Kong, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Zelda & so on
  • Text: Skill & Old School Gamer
  • Colours: Very colourful, but preferably not too bright
  • Border: Try with and without, please
  • Size: I don't have a specific size in mind - not too big, not too small

Any creations will be appreciated and I apologise in advance, but I have nothing to offer as a thank you, right now.
In terms of the characters, would you prefer having new-gen renders or old school sprites/illustrations?
(03-09-2010, 03:44 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]In terms of the characters, would you prefer having new-gen renders or old school sprites/illustrations?

Old School would be better, if that isn't a problem. Smile
Here's a bump for myself. Can anyone fulfill my request? I would be more than grateful.
How about this,

(03-13-2010, 08:22 PM)awil Wrote: [ -> ]How about this,

Err, he didn't mean Skill AND Old School Gamer, he meant them as different text, I think. Smile
(03-13-2010, 08:49 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Err, he didn't mean Skill AND Old School Gamer, he meant them as different text, I think. Smile

Yes, that's what I meant Tongue

awils, could you remove the & for me and maybe try a different font? I don't really like the one you've used.

Thank you.
if u still need it shall i give it a try?
Talk to me on msn i think i have a ideal look for it
@ Skill, What font do you want me to used?? It's hard for me to choose.

And sorry for the text..I'm such a lame..haha..Maybe tomorrow I'll work for it.
Pages: 1 2