Support Forums

Full Version: New gaming forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check it out, maybe sign up if you want, let me know what you think.
www.gaming-forums.info.
Your site takes too long to load, and you dont have many forums.
Let me elaborate on PaNiK's post.

Gaming Forums is a site that will be dedicated to all types of gaming on the spectrum. It will cover cheats, reviews, gameplay, tips, tricks and more. Right now we are starting things off simple so new users can post freely.

http://www.gaming-forums.info

Also, it doesn't take long to load at all...

Maybe it's just you.
(03-07-2010, 05:24 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]Your site takes too long to load, and you dont have many forums.

It loads perfectly fine for me & having too many forums to start off with is a big no no. They make new forums look empty and unused, distracting the viewer from the actual content that the forum has to offer. I'm sure if Omniscient saw your post, if he had the time, he'd give you a good few reasons why adding too many forums is a definite no. Afterall, he is the forum genius around here. (No asskiss intended)
Yeah, taking Omni's advice on keeping the forums at a minimum. I'm keeping things general for now. When we have 50 or so threads on a topic, I'll add child boards and subforums.