Support Forums

Full Version: LOL'd.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Look at their shirts.
[Image: 18550_1338845714780_1340265869_30979268_1800912_n.jpg]
Ok... Lol, I don't get it. Is the joke that one guy's wearing a Texas shirt and the other's wearing an Oklahoma shirt?
Either way they look mentally disturbed.
the university of oklahoma stoners ? is that it ?
I need some sort elaboration please... because either I am mentally challenged or the OP is attempting to share a private joke publicly
Those teams are rivals but these guys are apparently buddies.
I guess y'all wouldn't know =b

The Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners are huge rivals in football. Like it's crazy how energetic and competitive people get over it. If Grizzly were here, he'd understand Sad
The USA isn't like EU when it comes to sports. We don't have gangs that beat up rival teams fans.
(03-07-2010, 03:38 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]The USA isn't like EU when it comes to sports. We don't have gangs that beat up rival teams fans.

LOL. Was that a shot at England?
(03-07-2010, 04:56 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. Was that a shot at England?

It's not just England that engage in football hooliganism. There's plenty other countries in EU that get involved as well. I know that there is a lot of hooliganism that occurs in England, but if you go on YouTube and type in "football hooliganism", I'm almost certain your search will come up with a lot more foreign football hooligans going against each other, than members of the UK and so on.

(Please don't take the above as me being defensive over England, I am not. I personally think that rivals between teams is pathetic and unneeded, but what I think and what others around me think isn't going to solve the violence that we have)

Yes, for those that don't know, I am a member of the United Kingdom (England to be precise).
Pages: 1 2