Support Forums

Full Version: Bizspark Network partner guide! No initial investment ! [get unlimited admins!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I just joined to carry on my sales over here, I am even selling on HF under the same name, just so you know I am legit =)

Add me on msn

zarakikempachi@soulsociety.com

I saw that selling/buying admins is not allowed, but this is only a guide =)

Title: Bizspark Network Partner Guide
Author: Zaraki Kempachi
Pages: 9
Description: A step by step guide with pictures, most legit method posstible, assured. Initial investment = $0, just requires like 20-30 minutes of your time!
Payment Options: Paypal ; I might trade if you got something interesting.
Copies Available: Unlimited
Review Copies Available: 2
Resale Rights: Yes, $10 extra, but not on SF
Price: $20

Yes, I have written this guide on my own, and its a unique method to obtain a Network Partner account.

Deal will be done over msn only.

Well, since I just joined, I know that people wont go first. Hence, I will go first only with ub3r, or l33t with high reps and post count.

After the guide has been reviewed and I have been vouched, there is just no way I will go first, so don't even bother.

Besides, you do not have to rights to resell unless you purchase the right, and there is just no way you can sell on HF. If you violate the rules, a scam report will be filed with GRAND proofs.

After the payment, you will receive a download link which is password protected, including the pdf itself. It keeps a count of how many times its been downloaded, so don't try to crap me, I will post that as proof against you as well.

If you feel smart and leech this guide, why this should not happen has been explained in the guide. Besides, why would you buy it and leech it, and also reduce the chances of getting an account?

Each Network Partner can invite 4 admins per 24 hours!

With this $20 purchase, you can earn a lot more!

An admin can be sold for $35 to $40 (~$160/day potential)

1 admin has 7 invites, and each invite can go for $8 to $10, so that is about $70 per admin. (~$280/day potential)

You can earn a lot selling keys too!

If you get more than 1 network partners, you can sell them for like $200 or something!

And well, this is information being sold. Hence, don't act like a 4 year old and come asking for a refund. This guide works, I have used this method for months. I got tired of MSDN and stopped doing this, so decided to pass my information on.

Prices will rise, so buy fast!

Add me on my msn only after having replied here:

zarakikempachi@soulsociety.com

It doesnt require you to make a domain or anything!
This is not a legitimate way of retrieving MSDN accounts. You need to have your own business etcetera, most members here don't. Please do not post sales that relate to illegal methods here on SF. Stick with HF.