Support Forums

Full Version: [Request] Stock exchange tips/ Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys il make this as simple as possible..

im begining to mature in my attitudes and after some decision i have decided that it could be benifitial for me to invest $200 (about £150) in the stock exchange.

i know nothing about the exchange except id like to invest in $100 in apple and mabe $100 in another company.

can somebody provided me with help i.e a guide or steps needed to get my money from paypal to an account on the stock exchange.

Thanks for any help. Smile
You might want to check another thread about this.
Why don't you invest in anything else lol.
Most online trading accounts require you to start with a deposit of like $5,000 if I'm not mistaken; Unless you want to pay for a broker.
(04-10-2010, 08:08 AM)CustomSync Wrote: [ -> ]Most online trading accounts require you to start with a deposit of like $5,000 if I'm not mistaken; Unless you want to pay for a broker.

This is true, although I am unsure of the exact amount needed to invest, it is usually great.
If anyone could help me with this I would be happy
(04-10-2010, 10:12 AM)Don Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone could help me with this I would be happy

You'll need to be a bit more specific
My dad is a stock fanatic and he makes posts on stock forums such as Stock House. You can also check there.

I'll ask him if he can send me a copy of his notes on quotes to invest in