Support Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fire-star

Hello. This is a very nice site and I am glad I signed up!
Hello, Fire-Star!
Welcome to Support Forums!
Hey welcome to SF, I hope you like it here.
If this is the Firestar that was the cause of all the trouble last year, he won't be here for much longer. I've contacted Omniscient about the matter, because I cannot find any IP match, but I'm sure Omniscient will be able to do something with his administrative powers.

If you are not the previous Firestar, I apologise for hijacking your thread and I welcome you to Support Forums.
(02-28-2010, 04:21 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]If this is the Firestar that was the cause of all the trouble last year, he won't be here for much longer. I've contacted Omniscient about the matter, because I cannot find any IP match, but I'm sure Omniscient will be able to do something with his administrative powers.

If you are not the previous Firestar, I apologise for hijacking your thread and I welcome you to Support Forums.

What did Firestar do last year? Also has SF been up that long, or was this an issue on another forum of Omni's?
Support Forums has been up since October, 2009. Last year Firestar hacked a Super Moderator, PaNiK to be precise. The reasons behind him hacking PaNiK were not certain, but we think it was out of revenge. Firestar was banned countless times due to his poor quality contributions and multiple accounts and so on. The list is endless, overall Firestar was a poor user and what he did was wrong. Omniscient will never allow him back on his forums and I don't blame him.

We'll find out if this is THE Firestar when Omniscient comes online.
(02-28-2010, 03:05 PM)Snave Wrote: [ -> ]What did Firestar do last year? Also has SF been up that long, or was this an issue on another forum of Omni's?
Yes sf has been up that long, and he opened a second account to spam with, and just was generally annoying.

Edit:
Didn't know he hacked PaNiK's account, that explains a lot
(02-28-2010, 03:18 PM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Support Forums has been up since October, 2009. Last year Firestar hacked a Super Moderator, PaNiK to be precise. The reasons behind him hacking PaNiK were not certain, but we think it was out of revenge. Firestar was banned countless times due to his poor quality contributions and multiple accounts and so on. The list is endless, overall Firestar was a poor user and what he did was wrong. Omniscient will never allow him back on his forums and I don't blame him.

We'll find out if this is THE Firestar when Omniscient comes online.

That dudes an ass then. Btw, does Omni's temporary absence have anything to do with HF being down?
I have no idea. By the looks of it, HF is back online and so is Omniscient. Let's keep the talk of HF to a minimum, shall we. Smile
It turns out that he was the previous Firestar. He just doesn't give in.

Thread closed & end of discussion.