Support Forums

Full Version: My SF Wallpaper (:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It seemed everyone was making some SF Wallpapers, so why not me? Tongue
It's a simple but classy wallpaper (imo). Please tell me what you think of it ^^

Resized:
[Image: sfwally.png]

Full Size:

Fire-star

I have to admit. that is awesome.
That is beautiful, you never cease to amaze me C4V. Btw, if I make Windows 7 and/or Linux theme pack for SF, would you mind if I added that as one of the wallpapers?
(02-28-2010, 02:50 AM)Snave Wrote: [ -> ]That is beautiful, you never cease to amaze me C4V. Btw, if I make Windows 7 and/or Linux theme pack for SF, would you mind if I added that as one of the wallpapers?

Nahh, I wouldn't Tongue
If you just let make me a little watermark thingy [a].
So it doesn't get ripped or somethin
Excellent! I love it.

How long did it take you in total?
(02-28-2010, 04:36 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent! I love it.

How long did it take you in total?

I think about 30mins, it took quit some time to make the letters 3d, and all the little details with the colours etc.
But it was fun to do ^^

PiratePirate
i like it, but i think the text and floral pattern need to work together more colourwise, Great job.

7/10
Its amaizing.
(02-28-2010, 05:36 AM)Peachy™ Wrote: [ -> ]i like it, but i think the text and floral pattern need to work together more colourwise, Great job.

7/10

I kinda like the contrast between the colors as the are now... I could try some other colors though...
(02-28-2010, 04:35 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Nahh, I wouldn't Tongue
If you just let make me a little watermark thingy [a].
So it doesn't get ripped or somethin
K, np. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3