Support Forums

Full Version: Problem With Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a project and I had a lot of files in it and saved it and was able to open it and it worked before many times but not it isn't working. When I open the project it has no files in it and when I try to manually add the files it only has the code but not the designer. This has happened before and I really don't want to have to redo all the different forms design.
Exactly what is Your Project you are working On
It is a windows forms application where I was making lots of easy useful tools all in one application.
1. Do you have any errors in you Codes...

2. Use your Code then Build Or Debug it

3. Your computer is Messed Up (probably Virus)

4. Files Probably Transferred Somewhere Else

5. Is there Still the Project file? (If it is Load that in Vb8)

6. Just Start Over..I made a Similar Program Its called iWorld v1.0 check it out...If you want the source I will Gladly Provide
Oh I don't know what I did wrong but I got it to work again Smile Thanks for the help though!
(02-26-2010, 06:08 PM)DannysForum Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I don't know what I did wrong but I got it to work again Smile Thanks for the help though!

LOL No Problem Victoire
Can a moderator please close this?
(02-27-2010, 08:51 AM)DannysForum Wrote: [ -> ]Can a moderator please close this?

It does not really matter..Does it?