Support Forums

Full Version: A Girl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I got a friend, well bestfriend. I'm kinda starting to like her and we talk a lot and kinda flirtish. I don't know if she likes me though. She sometimes talks about her ex kinda and rubs it in, because I do about some other girl, ha. Stopped though.

She says I love you, as a friend though... I think. She asked me if I like someone today I smiled and didn't say nothing, she smiled REALLY big with her mouth open like :D don't know which way she took it, if I like her or freaking out that I like someone else?

What should I do?
It's possible she likes you, it's also possible you're in the friend zone. Try doing this, talk to her in the halls and have one of your friends go up to her and be like "hey," if she turns back to you to talk after she says "hi" to the other guy then she likes you.
(02-25-2010, 06:45 PM)Kharnage Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible she likes you, it's also possible you're in the friend zone. Try doing this, talk to her in the halls and have one of your friends go up to her and be like "hey," if she turns back to you to talk after she says "hi" to the other guy then she likes you.
We talk every morning in the halls, sit on the bus together every day.
Some people come to her and say hi and she still talks to me.
Not sure if I am just a best friend.
If you've reached the "he's only a close friend" part of the friendship, usually that means it's too late for anything to happen.
But you can change that either way.
She might like you , but you better beat around the bush to find out i had a girl that was like that i still like to this day but because i didn't beat around the bush i lost my chance.
(02-25-2010, 07:55 PM)tsgh mike Wrote: [ -> ]She might like you , but you better beat around the bush to find out i had a girl that was like that i still like to this day but because i didn't beat around the bush i lost my chance.
I'm sorry, I will take your advise and show I like her.
You know nobody can say 100% sure if she likes you?
And certainly not with the infomation you have provided. The only thing you can do is just ask her out on a date.
To a movie or w/e. If the sphere is good, try something. Take her hand, give her a hug.
You just need to try something. Not doing anything and asking ppl on the netz if she likes ain't gonna work.
if she is talking flirtish as you say she likes you. make a move and if she says something like "we are just friends" say this doesn't mean you can't take it to the next level and become something more than friends.
(02-25-2010, 07:09 PM)Captain Straight Edge Wrote: [ -> ]If you've reached the "he's only a close friend" part of the friendship, usually that means it's too late for anything to happen.
But you can change that either way.
It's possible for there still to be a relationship... but what I've seen in the past, never the same afterwards. If you don't TRULY care about this girl, save her the heart-ache and just be her friend.
(02-26-2010, 01:26 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]You know nobody can say 100% sure if she likes you?
And certainly not with the infomation you have provided. The only thing you can do is just ask her out on a date.
To a movie or w/e. If the sphere is good, try something. Take her hand, give her a hug.
You just need to try something. Not doing anything and asking ppl on the netz if she likes ain't gonna work.
It's weird though because I'm use to being her friend.
(02-26-2010, 02:16 AM)Treblez Wrote: [ -> ]if she is talking flirtish as you say she likes you. make a move and if she says something like "we are just friends" say this doesn't mean you can't take it to the next level and become something more than friends.
Yaaaa, I know.

UPDATE: Today I got in a little fight with her and she looked so sad and was upset I came and sat by her and said I was sorry. She looked at me right in the eyes, and I looked back and it lasted for a min.
Pages: 1 2 3