Support Forums

Full Version: Optiikzz Crypter ( Aes Scantime )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Simple Crypter I made in Vb.net Credits to newbie223 for source..Thanks check it out

Image :

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?nz5mwnyymmf

IF you want a virus scan do it yourself..Its Clean Tongue
Thanks for posting, might check out later.

-Pycomonkey
Bump !!!!!!!!!
What is a crypter? Lol I probably sound like a newb but yeah... like ENcrypter?
(02-27-2010, 07:37 PM)DannysForum Wrote: [ -> ]What is a crypter? Lol I probably sound like a newb but yeah... like ENcrypter?

crypts your infected program..so it wont be infected anymore..when people scan it..(but it really is)
It doesn't stop your files from being infected, it masks your viruses.
AGAIN this is really pushing the rules of our site. Hacking is not discussed here. I am glad you are learning to code... but this doesn't belong here.
(02-27-2010, 08:07 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't stop your files from being infected, it masks your viruses.
AGAIN this is really pushing the rules of our site. Hacking is not discussed here. I am glad you are learning to code... but this doesn't belong here.

This is not hacking Related...You can look up what Crypt mean
Can you provide me with a legit reason of why you would need to crypt a file, that doesn't have to do with hacking/rats/viruses?
(02-27-2010, 08:11 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide me with a legit reason of why you would need to crypt a file, that doesn't have to do with hacking/rats/viruses?

Security research.
(02-27-2010, 08:12 PM)[H]atsune[M]iku Wrote: [ -> ]Security research.

Lol, bastard.
But if you were actually, properly researching... wouldn't you require the source code?
Pages: 1 2