Support Forums

Full Version: Support Forums Wallpaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is not yet completely finished but it's what I have so far.
If you have any suggestions or advice please let me know! (:
[Image: 4vncb8rxbvvxrhx6eq_thumb.jpg]
7/10 Looks cool but im already using a HackForums wallpaper but if HF burns down i will start using a SupportForums wallpaper instead Smile
Thanks a lot for the rating! (:
(02-24-2010, 12:09 PM)Yuki Nagato Wrote: [ -> ]7/10 Looks cool but im already using a HackForums wallpaper but if HF burns down i will start using a SupportForums wallpaper instead Smile
Very much agreed.
(02-24-2010, 03:09 PM)Tank Wrote: [ -> ]Very much agreed.
Thankyou mate!
I'm going to have to disagree, sorry. I don't like the reflection, that could of been done alot better. If you want I could possibly make a tut on how to do it. And the colours don't really relate to Support Forums, this site is a nice green and grey, where as in that it's got rainbow colours and everything. Smile
(02-24-2010, 03:29 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to have to disagree, sorry. I don't like the reflection, that could of been done alot better. If you want I could possibly make a tut on how to do it. And the colours don't really relate to Support Forums, this site is a nice green and grey, where as in that it's got rainbow colours and everything. Smile

Thanks for the opinions.
I'm still not finished with it so I'll take some of those ideas into consideration thanks.
I agree partly, looks slick, but i'm not a fan of the text, and im stumped for ideas on how to improve, if i do ill be sure to drop you a PM.

Goodluck.
(02-24-2010, 03:29 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to have to disagree, sorry. I don't like the reflection, that could of been done alot better. If you want I could possibly make a tut on how to do it. And the colours don't really relate to Support Forums, this site is a nice green and grey, where as in that it's got rainbow colours and everything. Smile

I agree about the colors part. Though the reflection could be a bit better Tongue
It's nice as art, but it doesn't really link to SF Tongue
And I think those little aquares are off. But still a nice piece of art. Thumbsup
Oh that's nice. I'd like to see a few more wallpapers for SF.
Pages: 1 2