Support Forums

Full Version: I am very curious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry that I am boring but I was really interested.

Omni sure you go on a trip with your wife, then who make sure that the forums for this time?

I do not know many years old are your childrens, if they are older are they interested in computers like you?

How many times a day spend for computers?

WhistleThumbsup
This guy is obsessed with you Omni as much old Firestar!
(02-23-2010, 04:06 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]This guy is obsessed with you Omni as much old Firestar!

Agreed. But now that he says so, i do wonder who watches his sites when he goes out.
To be honest, nobody within Omniscient's household is as experienced in running forums as Omniscient himself. I can't remember the exact age of his children, but I think I remember him stating that he has 4 in total, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
The point of a moderator is to look after the forum when the administrator isn't around,
SO a good moderator should be able to handle things and notify the admin if problems arise.
(02-23-2010, 06:38 PM)AgentO Wrote: [ -> ]The point of a moderator is to look after the forum when the administrator isn't around,
SO a good moderator should be able to handle things and notify the admin if problems arise.

Myself and trilobyte- (without sounding bigheaded) do a very good job at moderating the forums. We remove spam, issue warnings where needed and maintain a friendly, helpful environment.

At first, I thought Experience was on about the administration of the forum, but a place like this doesn't need babysitting 24/7 like Hack Forums used to. Support Forums has a heck of a lot of uptime, which is great in my eyes, so if Omniscient was to take a break, I'm sure we wouldn't suffer any losses.
Skill i didnt understand what you wanna say about me. I am just interested and wanna make some fun. And i am not obsessed with Omni i just wanna know something more about guys like him, because one day i wanna be Web Master.
It would be a staff member probably like on HackForums.
(02-24-2010, 05:27 AM)eXPerience™ Wrote: [ -> ]Skill i didnt understand what you wanna say about me. I am just interested and wanna make some fun. And i am not obsessed with Omni i just wanna know something more about guys like him, because one day i wanna be Web Master.

What exactly does knowing how many kids / the age of them have to do with webmastering? Haha. Tongue
trilobyte- i am not some kid. I know you think i am not talking the true but that is ur opinion Big Grin
Pages: 1 2