Support Forums

Full Version: lol @ Omniscient
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I never really understood the name but after a quick google search i thought it was quite a thoughful name lol

Omniscient: all-knowing: infinitely wise.

Omniscience (or Omniscient Point-of-View in writing) is the capacity to know everything infinitely, or at least everything that can be known about a character including thoughts, feelings, life and the universe, etc. In monotheism, this ability is typically attributed to God and Emma.

Omniscient: Having total knowledge.
Soo...? It's just a nick-name.
A cool one, but just a nick-name.
(02-25-2010, 02:52 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Soo...? It's just a nick-name.
A cool one, but just a nick-name.

Its quite a clever, witty name ;)
Haha, that is comical!
I tihnk his user title is better. An investor who deliberately decides to go against the prevailing wisdom of other investors
I've explained the use of my name before. It's more about the desire for chaos and the freedom from boredom. It's philosophical to me. Being omniscient is a curse. To know everything means to have no surprises. It's the ultimate death of the mind. Knowledge is best savvored when learned. Knowing it all only means that every moment is known to you. How can you derive joy from such? Imagine you know when you die. Imagine you know every moment of your life. You know what people will say to you. You know how things taste before placing it in your mouth.
(02-26-2010, 05:57 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Being omniscient is a curse. To know everything means to have no surprises. It's the ultimate death of the mind. Knowledge is best savvored when learned. Knowing it all only means that every moment is known to you. How can you derive joy from such? Imagine you know when you die. Imagine you know every moment of your life. You know what people will say to you. You know how things taste before placing it in your mouth.

Yeah, sounds like a bummer to me too Tongue
(02-26-2010, 05:57 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I've explained the use of my name before. It's more about the desire for chaos and the freedom from boredom. It's philosophical to me. Being omniscient is a curse. To know everything means to have no surprises. It's the ultimate death of the mind. Knowledge is best savvored when learned. Knowing it all only means that every moment is known to you. How can you derive joy from such? Imagine you know when you die. Imagine you know every moment of your life. You know what people will say to you. You know how things taste before placing it in your mouth.

Wow you feel very strong about this. That is a great point of view you are making though.
I could get a lot more detailed than that.
(02-26-2010, 11:03 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I could get a lot more detailed than that.
Lol, I love your linguistics. Please, do get more detailed.
Victoire
Pages: 1 2