Support Forums

Full Version: Counter-Strike:Source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For all you that play C:SS do you realize that the amount of users playing is shrinking and that servers are disappearing daily...

This is my favorite game and the only thing I can switch to is MW2

what about you?
I played CSS before. I played zombie, surf and jail mod. It gets REALLY boring after a while.
CS:S is crap. It's filled with hackers and skids. I stopped playing it years ago. I play DOD:S now but that's old too. I'd rather play something unpopular than deal with cheaters and idiots.
(02-20-2010, 05:53 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]CS:S is crap. It's filled with hackers and skids. I stopped playing it years ago. I play DOD:S now but that's old too. I'd rather play something unpopular than deal with cheaters and idiots.

That is true. I can not stand it when I see what they do like a jark.
I've always wanted to play CS:S but if the servers are depleting as you say I might not. The only reason I ever really took interest in the game is because of this montage:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoqdFoeXrrg[/yt]
Silly really because I could probably never be that good.
CSS is pretty fun. There's servers being created also, not just disappearing.
I think most people moved to TF2 though.
That is a great video. It even makes me want to start up my Steam and give it a few rounds tonight.
i play css still even though its full of kids and hackers.
this only adds to how much fun it is!!! such as dominating little kids and making them stfu when they talk on mic, makes me feel like a man knowing that my balls have dropped and i am welcome to speak whilst playing.

also BLACK PEOPLE

end story
(02-21-2010, 03:19 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]That is a great video. It even makes me want to start up my Steam and give it a few rounds tonight.

Yea I have basically moved away from PC gaming now, but that vid also wants to make me hop on steam and give it another go!
That video has some really clever effects in it, but surely some of them multi headshots cannot be real? he was aiming at chest but popping of HS? oh well ,maybe its just me, but i got banned two years ago for getting a lucky across map no scope with scout on a surf map, even though i have never cheated in my life. Failproof is fail.
Pages: 1 2 3