Support Forums

Full Version: 1st Generation Nano Slider Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have had this Ipod for quite some time and I think it's time for a new one but I would like to see this one fixed. The "Hold" slider on the top of the ipod seems to lock the ipod even if it is in the off position. Basically the only way I can listen to music is by pushing down very hard on the "hold" slider and pushing it slightly to the left, and even that only gives me a split second of control. It takes me 10 minutes just to play music and it's getting worse. Any ideas? Please don't say google it because I did with no luck.
Hm, I'm not sure as I have the Touch. I'm sure someone will be able to help. Did you try taking the whole thing apart (if possible)?
(02-22-2010, 02:06 AM)perFKNspective Wrote: [ -> ]Google it sheeeeeesh

Learn to read sheesh

(02-20-2010, 12:21 PM)uber1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Any ideas? Please don't say google it because I did with no luck.

(02-21-2010, 08:08 PM)DannysForum Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, I'm not sure as I have the Touch. I'm sure someone will be able to help. Did you try taking the whole thing apart (if possible)?

Hmm I'm not quite sure how I would do that. It doesn't seem to have any screws or anything I don't want to mess it up