Support Forums

Full Version: My forum after 7 days.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 1602346149.png]

Doing quite good actually Thumbsup
How do you get the member count up so quickly? I have no problem with posts and threads, just members.

Good work mate!
To say it soft..
I've got quite many fan boys in CS:S, lol.
Not to sound selfish in anyway, but that's the true story.

It's just about catching their attention.

Thanks a lot!
Alright, thanks for that.

Good Luck!
Looks like a nice start. I had a CS clan forum with 100k posts a couple years ago. I finally sold it since it's been 5 years since I ran a CS server.
That is crazy!

I really hope to hit a famous rate of approximately this site.
IMHO HF wouldn't be too much for me.. No offense.

Something like this, would be just perfect.
Really good stats. But there one thing that makes your stats a little lame. You have 213 members joined and all of those member make an equal of 752 posts. 100 members would be a reasonable number for 752 posts. I also don't get how the most member online at once was 262 even though the total registered member you have on your site are 213 members, unless 49 of them were bots.

But keep up the good work.
(02-16-2010, 10:46 PM)Dillon Wrote: [ -> ]Really good stats. But there one thing that makes your stats a little lame. You have 213 members joined and all of those member make an equal of 752 posts. 100 members would be a reasonable number for 752 posts. I also don't get how the most member online at once was 262 even though the total registered member you have on your site are 213 members, unless 49 of them were bots.

But keep up the good work.

You think absolutely way too much Ninja
nice ;) well done
Nice... Pretty good... Hopefully you can make it a nice looking forum Smile
Pages: 1 2