Support Forums

Full Version: iWorld v1.0 [New Release]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright Guys iWorld Is now Released took me two days but i Finally finished it up

Credits is in the Program iWorld Top left corner

I love This site very much i love the admin and the community.
Thanks guys For making this a wonderful site to be on.

Features included: iHit
iPing
iSpeak
iCapture
iMe
iTemp
iType
iSearch
iTask
iClick
iScan
Credits

Screen Shot :

[Image: iworldpic.jpg]

I iWorld v2.0 Will Be released if i Get some Positive feedback on v1
v2.0 Will Include Icon changer, Brute force , Cypter , etc.. and many more things.

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?yy2yydmnjqn

Bugs: The same bug with iHit is still the same. Sorry i forgot to add the proxy function did not have time i had to start working on v2.0

iTemp is not compatible with all operating system
This is a program that can get your computers temperature.
(02-15-2010, 05:51 PM)optiikzz Wrote: [ -> ]v2.0 Will Include Icon changer, Brute force , Cypter , etc.. and many more things.

Looks like a nice compilation of tools but if you do decide to add a bruteforcer I would advise not to post it here as the is a non-hacking community.
Post it on HF. Great work though! I'll download it on my new PC.
This is very good set of tools. BUT I don't see how some of these are useful. I am going to post some of my projects and you will see the difference.
Wait till I get home..xD.
instant prejudice because you follow the apple naming convention.

heh.
Looks great dude...
Look's awesome!
Seems like a very random tool. Can you explain what some stuff does a bit better please. Like the iHit & iTask for example. Also I don't really see the point in the iPing as you can just use the CMD. A few of these tools already come with most computers.

You should definitely add more useful & advanced tools.
Simple, but good job and I love the GUI Smile
Very nice, but isn't this illegal stuff?
Pages: 1 2