Support Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial]Online Photoshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In this tutorial I will show you how to get an online legit copy of Photoshop.

If you have ever for whatever reasons wanted a online paint software that is professional and is top of the range then you are like most people. Google searches for free Photoshop would either lead you to a scam or to torrent site. But you want a legit copy don't you?

Then go here http://www.sumo.fi/flash/sumopaint/index.php this will take you to a loading screen then when Photoshop has loaded it will give you this:
[Image: sumo.jpg]
Without the Crocodile pic[Image: thumbsup.gif]

Since you probably do not want to sign up for a sumo account then the save it to your computer from the "File".

Enjoy[Image: pirate.gif]

Note: I am not a graphic designer, nor am I any good with art or graphics. Do not PM for avatars or help with this software since I do not use it due to my lack of artistic skills.

Credits
Credit goes to me, orignally posted on HF. Please give me some credit ig you repost this.
Thanks you! I have been looking for something like this forever Smile thanks man!
oh man! nice find gotta use this ^_^
thanks ill try to do this alittle bit noobish when it comes to gfx
Thanks for the feedabck guys.
It's not exactly Photoshop, but pretty close to it. Thanks for the share. Smile
looks like elements lol..
yeah, I have seen that sumo thing before.
It is cool that they made online paint program.
I was able to download swf file from that site.
Thanks for the share, matey.
(02-14-2010, 04:29 AM)Maestro Wrote: [ -> ]In this tutorial I will show you how to get an online legit copy of Photoshop.

If you have ever for whatever reasons wanted a online paint software that is professional and is top of the range then you are like most people. Google searches for free Photoshop would either lead you to a scam or to torrent site. But you want a legit copy don't you?

Then go here http://www.sumo.fi/flash/sumopaint/index.php this will take you to a loading screen then when Photoshop has loaded it will give you this:
[Image: sumo.jpg]
Without the Crocodile pic[Image: thumbsup.gif]

Since you probably do not want to sign up for a sumo account then the save it to your computer from the "File".

Enjoy[Image: pirate.gif]

Note: I am not a graphic designer, nor am I any good with art or graphics. Do not PM for avatars or help with this software since I do not use it due to my lack of artistic skills.

Credits
Credit goes to me, orignally posted on HF. Please give me some credit ig you repost this.

thanks for that , can ur use it offline
Pages: 1 2 3 4