Support Forums

Full Version: REP? sorry, couldn't find lounge. lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok SF,
how do you give rep out?
Click on the user's profile and click Rate
(10-07-2009, 05:04 PM)h4ckingURLife Wrote: [ -> ]Ok SF,
how do you give rep out?

Go to a users profile, click 'details' (or go straight to rate, but this is what I do)near their rep, and click rate user.
(10-07-2009, 05:12 PM)Pins222 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly what they said xD
Put you need 5 posts. Reply to this with 'ok' and you should be fine.

Telling a member to post spam is not very good. It's only 5 posts. If you need to spam in order to get 5 posts you don't deserve to be at the forum lol
The lounge is Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks

http://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13
(10-07-2009, 06:17 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: [ -> ]Telling a member to post spam is not very good. It's only 5 posts. If you need to spam in order to get 5 posts you don't deserve to be at the forum lol

EDIT: Oh, I see now. My bad.
(10-07-2009, 06:17 PM)S1cKL3R Wrote: [ -> ]Telling a member to post spam is not very good. It's only 5 posts. If you need to spam in order to get 5 posts you don't deserve to be at the forum lol

I said absolutely nothing about spam? It was meant to be taken as funny, like reply to this and you will have 5 posts.
Wow, someone is paranoied.
(10-07-2009, 06:40 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]Please educate yourself of the online definition of "Spam"
"Needless posts"
In general.

Well, that is true, but I got a warning for 'encouraging' spam.
So since I told him what his post count would be after his next post, I was encouraging spam.
Your logic makes sense ^.^