Support Forums

Full Version: SCHOOLS CLOSED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sup guys, I live in New York and school is closed because of the snow. It's snowing pretty hard right now and I hope it keeps on snowing so school is closed on Thursday and Friday. I have 1 test on thursday, 3 tests, 2 quizes on Friday.

LET IT SNOW, LET IS SNOW!!!!!
W00t yeah school is closed for me too! I just have school on Thursday(which might get snowed out too) and then I'm on vacation. It's weird usually the Mayor never closes the schools but I guess because of how hard it is snowing.
You 100% sure you have school on Thursday?
That's what my Principal said yesterday... Did they announce there wouldn't be school tomorrow on the news?
No, but if it continues to snow this hard throughout most of the day I don't see there being school tomorrow.
I'm homeschooled. I don't have snowdays. D:
(02-10-2010, 12:24 PM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]I'm homeschooled. I don't have snowdays. D:

This.
I went to public school from K-8th grade, though, so I know the feeling of not knowing if there'll be school the night before a school day.
great news Smile your snow is heading to me (Nova Scotia) I look forward to no school Smile
We have no snow. COME HERE TO ONTARIO!
Damn it, the snow in New York has gotten a little thinner, but about the same speed.

LET IT SNOW LET IS SNOW!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3