Support Forums

Full Version: Can anyone reccomend me a laptop with a budget of £350
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thinking of getting a new laptop, got a budget of roughly £350, bin thinking of buying one of ebay, can get better laptops but not brand new. The laptop i have now just keeps poping up with problem after problem, iv'e had my play out of it its over 2 years old but it just keeps poping up with problems so hope someone can reccomend me a good laptop.

Thanks

Mozz..... Thumbsup
Yeah, in that price range you could probably get a nice little netbook. Like the Dell Inspiron Mini 10v.
What do you want to do with the laptop? Games? Coding?
Be more specific. Maybe check ebay for a good used one. Pirate
i dont know anything about netbooks, but here is one i found, might come in handy - Link Here -
Perfect For you Thumbsup

[Image: windows-7-netbooks.jpg]
350 in british pounds converts to roughly $531 in US dollars. For that you should be able to do better than a netbook.

I can't really recommend because I don't live in the UK
Click here.
I bought this for my sister for her 10th birthday a month or so ago and its perfect for her, though you may want to look at this here

They are both from the dell.co.uk website as you said £350 I assumed you are from england Smile
i would go for at least a newer HP or a leavano or however you spell it
I'd go for a Net-book not a Laptop in that price range.

Why? You will get better quality in a netbook for that price, The opposite if you were to go with a laptop.
Pages: 1 2