Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite Forum Software?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, There is a poll above, please answer it and post a comment telling us what you picked and why. This way, if someone decides to create a forum, they can read the ups and downs that people have to say about that software.

I voted for....MyBB Thumbsup

My reason is that MyBB has great features and many great plugin authors. The devs of MyBB are very talented people and have made a software that any "noob" could use plus, its free Smile
MyBB. It's so powerful, yet so versatile. It's just epic all over.
I voted for MyBB.
YAAAA, MyBB is winning 6-nil Smile well done MyBB Devs Smile
(02-09-2010, 10:04 AM)Riverthief Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB. It's so powerful, yet so versatile. It's just epic all over.

Exactly. Tongue
MyBB, indefinitely. Not only is it simple, it's also sleek.
(02-13-2010, 07:04 PM)Fiendanyl Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB, indefinitely. Not only is it simple, it's also sleek.

I agree, its so user friendly its un-believable
Its gona have to be mybb, i have only used mybb and vb but the acp in vb is just to complicated and the actual software has too much crap that a forum doesn't need.
I used a demo version of VB and WOW. It is soooo hard to navigate through the acp.
My favorite is MyBB because I haven't used IPB or vB. But MyBB is easier to install both modifications and themes. Also it's real easy to edit themes.
Pages: 1 2