Support Forums

Full Version: MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would like to know what you think to my website theme, i would like some honest feedback, and some detail to what to change.

[Image: 2hfdbnh3iypqby4y0qz7.png]

Thank you.
Pretty gay if you ask me.
Would be ok for a flowers type forum i guess?
I'm agreeing with Damink, I'm not a fan. There's something about it that just looks.. "un-organised."
(02-09-2010, 03:19 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I'm agreeing with Damink, I'm not a fan. There's something about it that just looks.. "un-organised."

What do you mean by "un-organised."
That's the thing, I can't quite explain it. I suppose because it's too dark. It's kind of hard to see things.. It's because I much prefer light themes, or clean dark themes.
What makes it non-clean,
i try'd to make it clean.
For example, having the same image as the background and the container.
Ok how does this look.
http://gfxpalace.com/index.php
1) Admin as black name? Thats just weird IMHO
2) Pink names for everyone else? Well thats just gay.
3) Main forum area is not wide enough. Should be more like 80%-90% i would have thought. It just looks better wider.

Well the whole pink and flowers thing looses me big time.
But hey its just a theme. Its content that will ultimately keep your members. Smile
(02-09-2010, 04:17 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]1) Admin as black name? Thats just weird IMHO
2) Pink names for everyone else? Well thats just gay.
3) Main forum area is not wide enough. Should be more like 80%-90% i would have thought. It just looks better wider.

Well the whole pink and flowers thing looses me big time.
But hey its just a theme. Its content that will ultimately keep your members. Smile

1) I haven't changed them yet lolz
2) it just goes with the headers
3) I prefer fixed themes, that way they look the same on all screen sizes.
4) i cant find a nice dark repeative BG thats not flowers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4