Support Forums

Full Version: Latop just wont load proper :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im currently running my laptop in safe mode with networking.

Ive had this problem a few week ago and i formatted the laptop and all was good, but now im pissed of its doing it again. it loads up but i get no start menu, desktop items etc..

wtf is going on, i think possibly it may be over heating? not sure any ideas?
Running Malwarebytes now found 14 infected objects so far maybee this will help i hope
Try this : in the task manager check and see if explorer.exe is running. If not click file new task and type explorer.exe
thanks, but i sorted it, i no this problem will come back, this laptop is old, and ive had my play with it.

When i was booting up i could not evan run task manager it said it failed to load, i cracked down to the problem witch was my services was not running i have a idea, tune up utilites or Ncleaner deleted some files that were important. Also i think the laptop is over heating, if i remove the panel were my ram is and CMOS battery i can feel alot and i mean alot of heat coming from inside, ive tryed my best to free up from dust but i leave my panel of now and prop the laptop up.
If you're going to reformat, you shouldn't install tune up utilities or ncleaner anymore if that's going to cause you problem. You can try to buy a laptop cooler for the overheating.
Any ideas what causes over heating?
Thanks m8, Much Appreciated! :-)