Support Forums

Full Version: Beneficial Global Promotion via Unsatisfactory Situation [BGP/US]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my theory on the basis of assisting people at their level and the statistical potential they have to better the world.

Basically, if a person needs help and is going through a crisis/crises, then you have the basic sympathy to help them get through their problems, and the more you help people in this manner, the more statistical random benefits effect your life and the world around you. It's through "unsatisfactory situations" that births "beneficial global promotion", which encompasses you personal life as well.
Lmao, that's definitely not your average theory. Although, a lot of this is just you stringing along words and making it sound somewhat intelligible. Did you come up with that yourself?
(03-05-2010, 09:45 PM)Snave Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao, that's definitely not your average theory. Although, a lot of this is just you stringing along words and making it sound somewhat intelligible. Did you come up with that yourself?

He is basically saying that when you help others when they need help, you will receive benefits and the world will be a better place. I have no idea why he dressed it up with all those fancy words, but in general I agree. The only thing that I disagree with is that when you help someone you personally will be randomly rewarded for this act. This sounds a little too much like karma, which is pure superstition.
Damn, this thread is old. LOL, no, I talk like that a lot... naturally... sometimes. But basically, I'm saying that if you help one person... then that one person can help a 1000 more... and the more you help... then 10*1000 50*1000. So let me put this the best way I know how...

Number_of_Helped_People = 10
Potential_of_Inderect_helped_People_from_Number_of_Helped = 100

Number_of_Helped_People2 = 10*100
Potential_of_Inderect_helped_People_from_Number_of_Helped = Number_of_Helped_People2*Potential_of_Inderect_helped_People_from_Number_of_Helped = 100
........etc.......

Bad illustration but it's the best I could come up with... think about rice on a checker board... if you put a grain of rice on the first square of the board and on the next you put 2 times the last square and so on... how many grains of rice will you get by the time you get to the last...
(03-06-2010, 06:17 AM)Μαύρο Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, this thread is old. LOL, no, I talk like that a lot... naturally... sometimes. But basically, I'm saying that if you help one person... then that one person can help a 1000 more... and the more you help... then 10*1000 50*1000. So let me put this the best way I know how...

Number_of_Helped_People = 10
Potential_of_Inderect_helped_People_from_Number_of_Helped = 100

Number_of_Helped_People2 = 10*100
Potential_of_Inderect_helped_People_from_Number_of_Helped = Number_of_Helped_People2*Potential_of_Inderect_helped_People_from_Number_of_Helped = 100
........etc.......

Bad illustration but it's the best I could come up with... think about rice on a checker board... if you put a grain of rice on the first square of the board and on the next you put 2 times the last square and so on... how many grains of rice will you get by the time you get to the last...
Oh so you are saying that when you help somebody it increases the chance that they will help somebody or multiple people, creating an exponential number of helpful people. I see what you mean, but you are assuming that after helping somebody they will be greatful enough to help others, which sometimes is not the case.
(03-05-2010, 10:20 PM)uber1337 Wrote: [ -> ]He is basically saying that when you help others when they need help, you will receive benefits and the world will be a better place. I have no idea why he dressed it up with all those fancy words, but in general I agree. The only thing that I disagree with is that when you help someone you personally will be randomly rewarded for this act. This sounds a little too much like karma, which is pure superstition.

Karma is not COMPLETE superstition imo. If you look at it his way. Let me give you an example; You are a member of a gang and you kill a member of a rival gang. Then rival gang will come after you and either rough you up real bad or kill you.

I think Karma does have some truth, that if we continue being greedy then we will just degenerate our community or world. Then eventualy something bad will come back at bite you.

That's my taking of Karma.
(03-06-2010, 09:10 AM)Maestro Wrote: [ -> ]Karma is not COMPLETE superstition imo. If you look at it his way. Let me give you an example; You are a member of a gang and you kill a member of a rival gang. Then rival gang will come after you and either rough you up real bad or kill you.

I think Karma does have some truth, that if we continue being greedy then we will just degenerate our community or world. Then eventualy something bad will come back at bite you.

That's my taking of Karma.
Well that's obvious cause and effect, I'm talking about people who believe the universe evens itself out. Like if I punched my little brother in the face, he won't punch me back, but the universe will even out by ensuring I get hit by a car later.(or something to that effect).