Support Forums

Full Version: TheGamingForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logoheader.png]

Hello fella gamers!

I'm really proud to introduce you to The Gaming Forums; a newly made forum with the purpose to share gaming experiences, chat & have a great time with other gamers. We're holding a contest as a start for the forum to get it running. There is a .COM domain reward & more!
We have a friendly and mature staff keeping the forums clean so everyone can have a great time!

Sections:

• PC Game News
• PC Games discussion
• Hardware

• Playstation Game News
• Playstation Games discussion

• Xbox Game News
• Xbox Games discussion

We're open for suggestions as always, on how to improve the user experience of the forum. Please check by, register & maybe post and get some new friends Big Grin

The Gaming Forums

I will also post updates here.
Update:

• Awards system added, come join for awards Smile
Vouching for it; pretty nice site. Good for gamers. Although, I think it should be The Gaming Forums or the gaming forums, not the Gaming forums.. it looks messy.
Alright, I've changed it Smile.
Damn. Seen the thread. Expected a kicking and established site and got what i got. Sad
And what do you mean by that?
I am open to suggestions for the site as I said in the first post
Also, do something about the On / Off / Offlock Icons. They look too big and bulky; and the black stroke doesn't look very good.
(02-03-2010, 05:48 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Damn. Seen the thread. Expected a kicking and established site and got what i got. Sad
I hate it when people overuse exceptional words to describe something that is just alright.... advertise, but let people find out if it the "ultimate gaming experience". Oui
(02-03-2010, 06:57 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]I hate it when people overuse exceptional words to describe something that is just alright.... advertise, but let people find out if it the "ultimate gaming experience". Oui
Alright Smile, thanks for the feedback? Thought about joining?

Also I am working on advertising, made a deal with trilobyte- and I am named TheGamingForums.net when I play multiplayer games.

Also I've made a thread in the Showcase section on MyBBoard.net
Some more feedback would be nice... Smile
Have you closed your domain? I cannot access it.
Pages: 1 2