Support Forums

Full Version: MyBB Topsites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I had this idea a little while back but I was out of town so it was one of the first things I wanted to do once I got home. It's ready to get started now so without further adieu, I present MybbTopsites.com.

Submit your site to be ranked against other forums running on MyBB and display your rank on your site to make your members proud (top 10 sites show the current rank on the image).

I'm open to suggestions so let me know if you have an idea or issue.

Enjoy,
RPicard

[Image: header.jpg]
Nice idea there Rob, I reckon it's got some nice potential. Tongue The only thing I suggest is making it a bit more well laid out, or having a "What to do" page. It's a little hard to navigate, and I wasn't sure what to do. Smile But nice idea. Smile
I may do that. I've been thinking the same thing. Glad you like it though. Smile
Okay I've added a "Getting Started" page here.
Nice site Smile I submitted my site and hope it will get in the top 10's soon Smile, what gave you the idea if you don't mind me asking?
(02-09-2010, 08:24 PM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]what gave you the idea if you don't mind me asking?

Nothing really gave me the idea. I created it (the idea) myself.
Well its a nice site Smile, its a awesome idea too. Hopefully, my forum will get in teh top 10's shortly Tongue, how is it organized? By members a day?
It's determined by your average daily unique page views.
This idea is good. But you should be familier to all admins of different forums, otherwise you wont get initial boost
Very good idea. Maybe mine will be up there one day?
(02-26-2010, 10:27 AM)brainst0rm Wrote: [ -> ]This idea is good. But you should be familier to all admins of different forums, otherwise you wont get initial boost

I don't really know what you're saying here.

(02-26-2010, 10:42 AM)Habmart Wrote: [ -> ]Very good idea. Maybe mine will be up there one day?

If you add it.
Pages: 1 2