Support Forums

Full Version: Any questions. Ask here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there I want to help anyone with web development and support questions.

Please ask me here and I will try my best to answer your questions.

Pirate
What is HTML?
HTML Stands for 'HyperText Markup Language'

- HTML codes are used by browsers to format the code to make the page appear in a particular way.
- HTML is also embedded in documents, this allows them to be used across the internet.

HTML basic scripting codes and tutorials can be found here:
http://www.web-source.net/html_codes_chart.htm

I hope this helps,

- Sam
(01-30-2010, 05:00 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]What is HTML?

I'm detecting a /sarcasm was meant for that?

Nice work on the thread though Sam, I'll be sure to ask if I need some help for something. Smile
(01-30-2010, 05:26 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I'm detecting a /sarcasm was meant for that?

Nice work on the thread though Sam, I'll be sure to ask if I need some help for something. Smile
I just wanted to see how well he explained it. Good Job man! I will do the same as Trilo- if I need some help. Oui
I thought it might be a joke question but if it wasn't then I would make him feel a bit awkward by asking it, which I don't want.
Let me test you too! ;)
How do you place a DIV element at the middle of the screen?
(01-30-2010, 05:52 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]Let me test you too! ;)
How do you place a DIV element at the middle of the screen?

lmao. Give him something real man. Bwhahahahahahah
(01-30-2010, 05:56 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]lmao. Give him something real man. Bwhahahahahahah

Well, this one is pretty much a pain in the As* for most "Webdevelopers"...
Hmm a tricky one.

Possibly if you wanted it fixed in the middle you could use the following in CSS.
Code:
#centerscreen
{
width: 700px;
margin: 0 auto
}

You would then add <div id="centerscreen"> around every item in the document, this should ensure it's always placed in the screen.

This is my best shot.
Pages: 1 2