Support Forums

Full Version: N9ne Records Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, some of you might already know looking at my threads that I am starting up a music label. I have chosen the name "N9ne Records" because it reflects the labels genre Rap where guns and shoot outs are often glorified(atleast in the 90's, don't know what's happening now-a-days with this pop rap).
Anyway so we need a a logo, personnaly I suck at graphics and have great respect for those that don't. So what I want on the logo is:
A man on his sat on his knees, arms tied behind his back, facing the front. With a bullet shooting out of the side of his head, along with some blood (on one side) and a little blood on the floor not too much though.

I'm going for the "Deathrow" look, it will cause some controversy hopefully and give that "Gangsta" effect that Deathrow had. Imo this will attract people who think that real rap is dead now and are fans of 90's rap.

Unfortuntly I cannot pay you, since we won't be making any money in the first year and we've just started.

Update: Company renamed to 9' Records, below post explains reason.
You know there is a rapper called Tech N9ne right?
Looks like I will have to rethink name, once again. I'll shorten it to 9', has the same "meaning".
bump need help guys