Support Forums

Full Version: DAMINK...WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought you were leaving? Anyone remember when Damink said he was going to leave? It was not too long before I ended up having my laptop die. It was right around when I hit 1k posts actually. He just likes hearing my emotions.
I fail to see the point of this thread.
I have said twice now i will leave actually Grizzly. Your not observant enough obviously.
Fact is i dont spend much time on here anymore. Just pass through normally but this place has been so dead lately i thought i would try put a bit of life into it again.
(01-29-2010, 02:18 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]I fail to see the point of this thread.
I have said twice now i will leave actually Grizzly. Your not observant enough obviously.
Fact is i dont spend much time on here anymore. Just pass through normally but this place has been so dead lately i thought i would try put a bit of life into it again.

Don't leave Ohmy You drunk bitch get back here!

Your sig made me lol.
Just as you said, the forum is dead Big Grin What other reason do I need to post a completely random and not needed thread?
Good point. The only other way would be if your a troll. I don't think you are so thats out of it.
I think i am one of the few trolls who are active on here Aristotle actually.
Also i think it was the cop coming out in Grizzly a little here.
Perhaps taking too much time investigating others?
I thought he is in the army now /random
Once a cop always a cop though.
Cop in the Army to be exact. Damink if I wanted to troll you I would, but, alas, you're not fun to troll because all you do is troll back. The people that get angry are the ones that are fun to troll Big Grin I was just trying to make a random thread while drunk Big Grin
(01-30-2010, 01:06 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Cop in the Army to be exact. Damink if I wanted to troll you I would, but, alas, you're not fun to troll because all you do is troll back. The people that get angry are the ones that are fun to troll Big Grin I was just trying to make a random thread while drunk Big Grin

Indeed. i agree with all of above.
Sorry mate. My bad. Smile
Pages: 1 2