Support Forums

Full Version: A nice little bundle deal I got
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I went into a neat shop, it's the Store called Game. They were having a few sales on, so I wanted to see if anything was good. I ended up walking out of there with:
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (Pre-owned)
  • Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Pre-owned)
  • Rock Monster Guitar for Guitar Hero / RockBand (New)

All in all which cost me $135. It would've originally cost me about $170, but the guy in the store was awesome and said "I'll give you all this, and a free years warrentee on everything + a membership card for $135?". I smiled and said "Cheers mate Big Grin".

Awesome day was in awesome gaming shop that was awesome.
Haha, nice deal man.
What instruments you play on?
That's why it can be better to go into small businesses than franchises for this kind of stuff. Congrats.
Yeah, definitely. Before I moved away from Midland (Michigan), there was this nice little "Game Exchange" run buy some older (older) guy.

He gave us some of the best deals you could get.
(01-28-2010, 02:16 PM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, nice deal man.
What instruments you play on?
Playstation 3 my friend. Smile

(01-28-2010, 02:19 PM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]That's why it can be better to go into small businesses than franchises for this kind of stuff. Congrats.
GAME is actually a big business here in Australia. The guys in there were pretty young though, I think we could related. Haha.
> Playstation 3 my friend

Nice. I've got a 360. RRoD twice already. :/
Game is one of the leading console and game suppliers over here in the United Kingdom. I've got many of great bargains from there. I am having a guess at them being the same company over in Australia. They're a great bunch of people and have satisfied me with their service countless times.

It looks like you got a nice bargain. Even though they sell pre-owned games and consoles; you can always guarantee a working product. If not, they replace it - free of charge.
That happened to me, i went into a tire shop and ended up getting five wheels, and five over sized mud terrain tires for under four grand. Not quite the same, but hell of a deal.
Very nice deal. In Canada, I always find it hard to scoop up good deals on video games. I must not be looking hard enough.
You got it good....
Still if you ask me, 135 bucks for 3 games is way too much, since 2 of them are pretty much b/s games, imo...
Not a fan of Guitar Hero and such games, sure they are fun to play... but only the first 3:43 mins until the song finishes.... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2