Support Forums

Full Version: making a new game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After having finished my first game, terrantula, I am planning to make another game, which would be much better and pro-looking (at least I will try to), however I don't have any idea. Can anybody tell me what you would like most?
I'd like to see more arcade style games, like Galaga, and Space invaders.. those types. Smile
I believe that games like that are too classic. If I make one noone will appreciate it.
I know that you may believe that some of the older, more classic games won't be as appreciated as others, but here's a website that has a list of Classic Arcade Games. They might inspire your thoughts a little more.

Link: http://www.classicgamesarcade.com

I would love to see you create something similar to Sonic the Hedgehog or Super Mario and the likes.
(01-25-2010, 10:48 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to see you create something similar to Sonic the Hedgehog or Super Mario and the likes.
My last game is a platform game. I am not in the mood of making again a platform game like Mario or Sonic. However, I was thinking of making something like Pacman, but with more mazes and objects, that would differ from the classic one. Please tell me what you think about it.
I'd like to see a game like Mario or Call of Duty.
(01-26-2010, 03:30 AM)thanasis2028 Wrote: [ -> ]My last game is a platform game. I am not in the mood of making again a platform game like Mario or Sonic. However, I was thinking of making something like Pacman, but with more mazes and objects, that would differ from the classic one. Please tell me what you think about it.

I would love to see you develop a game that is similar to Pacman. How long do you think it would take you?
I agree with Skill, games like those go far. Galaga and Pacman didn't just become famous because they're old, it;s because they were good games too.
If I make the Pacman game, can you give me any ideas like how should I name it? Oh and about the time it will take, it always takes long because I'm on my own
You should call it something generic, something unique. Give it a really nice look, don't make it look like the old original pacman. Something like, "Dot Muncher" haha, I don't know. I'm sure you'll think of something great. Smile
Pages: 1 2