Support Forums

Full Version: GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The new GTA IV Add-On is on it's way and tought you play a Gay men it seems like a good one.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8jzTQUgkc[/yt]
i dnt care for gta4 full of dickheads wannabe gangsters and kids and annoying americans no offence to u guys on here, this is how good xbox is i just unplugged my elite and gave it to my brother who uses it more than i do wish i had a ps3
I'm looking forward to this. I hope most of these options are online; like how fun would it be to pick-up a friends car with a helicopter and jump out with the parachute.
(10-08-2009, 03:43 PM)UNDERWIRE Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking forward to this. I hope most of these options are online; like how fun would it be to pick-up a friends car with a helicopter and jump out with the parachute.
the parachute is only reason why I want... NEED to play this game
But it also looks like fun, I've finished GTA IV and the firs add-on so I hope this one will be atleast good as the last one
Let's hope the parachute is small and compact unlike in San-Andreas where it looked like a giant pillow on your back.
(10-08-2009, 04:24 PM)UNDERWIRE Wrote: [ -> ]Let's hope the parachute is small and compact unlike in San-Andreas where it looked like a giant pillow on your back.

In the debut trailer, protagonist Luis Fernando Lopez is shown jumping out of a helicopter with a parachute on the back. The animations of the parachute has been vastly improved, flapping realistically with the wind. It is unknown whether the chute will be available outside of missions or in multiplayer.
(10-08-2009, 07:00 PM)Zenko Wrote: [ -> ]In the debut trailer, protagonist Luis Fernando Lopez is shown jumping out of a helicopter with a parachute on the back. The animations of the parachute has been vastly improved, flapping realistically with the wind. It is unknown whether the chute will be available outside of missions or in multiplayer.

I don't really see the usage of it in multiplayer, but if they don't make it avaliable outside the missons I will like go berserk....
But even if I bet there will be a cheat for it.
They need to stop making add-ons. They need to create a completely new standalone game like GTA IV. Period.
This add on is coming for the PS3 soon since Microsoft always buys out everything due to Bill Gates being so rich. I don't mind waiting a little longer since I need to save up some money anyways.
Wow, this game seems epic. :O
Pages: 1 2