Support Forums

Full Version: Buying new console?? Which one??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Simple enough question i guess.
I want to get a console today. Im bored. Now what to get.
Xbox, Playstation or Wii ??
I do have a 3 year old an 18 month old and 2 new borns so that has to be weighed into the equation.
Sure only the 3 year old will get any use out of it but i have heard Wii has more educational games etc?? I am really out of the loop here and would like some advice.
I'd say the Wii is better for the kiddy winks, but the ps3 would be so much better for the adult.

Why don't you just get the kids a Wii, and then sign upto the site i've got in my sig. Run a banner on your forum and get a ps3 for free ;)
So Wii is much better for young kids?
Is there any young kid games on playstation?
What about xbox? Worth a look see?
I'd advise the Wii for little ones, Ps3 has a few games, lego batman ect.. Not sure about the xbox think that's more adult based games. Smile
Gunna go now and check them out Smile
Prob come back with a console and perhaps a new computer Smile I love spendin money and i got the itch.
I say go for a PS3 Man. They're great. I've had one for a few years now, love it.
(01-23-2010, 04:22 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Gunna go now and check them out Smile
Prob come back with a console and perhaps a new computer Smile I love spendin money and i got the itch.

Grab yourself a PS3 man, they are epic!

(01-23-2010, 04:22 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I say go for a PS3 Man. They're great. I've had one for a few years now, love it.

Agreed, I have one also.. I wouldn't get rid of it for a xbox or another console.
Get a PS3, i got XBOX360, i never play it.
At time I've wanted a xBox. Only because the majority of my friends have them, but then in the end I'm happy with getting the PS3.
Did you go shopping DAMINK? what did you get?
Pages: 1 2 3