Support Forums

Full Version: New Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided that I needed a new one that was just plain and simple. Tried to make it different to the rest of the forum because I noticed that they all had the "magic colour" effect or some other stuff like that. To be quite frank, it bores me, creating that is, some of you guys do some crazy jobs with it!
Anyway, here it is:
[Image: SimpleSignature.png]

The signature is made up of two different ones, I got sick of the white background/colour full one, so I used it as a clipping mask for the font instead. Any suggestions on improvement?
I wouldn't of used any black in the letters, but it is damn sexy.
Yeah the other signature I began making just happened to have some thick black veins running through it. The spot with the most colour (center) had the veins running through them. I couldn't be bothered to edit it and you can only really tell on the "x" and the "t". I don't mind how the "x" turned out, to be honest. Looks 3D-ish.
I like it, altho the text seems a little strange to read.. Other than that it's sexy \Big Grin/
I like man. It's alot better then your old ones too. You're really improving, nice work Smile
very nice text... its awesome! good work