Support Forums

Full Version: DexterousPro.com - Art Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well tried selling the domain off since I didn't have time to run and manage this site alone but a friend of mine came up and asked if we could run an art community. So yesterday, I spent the entire thread creating and fixing it up and I'm pretty satisfied and ecstatic for the future.

[Image: logo.png]
www.DexterousPro.com

I'm well aware that a couple of people do not like dark themes as myself so I added a light skin to the site as well called Winter Snow. We are about to launch but need a couple dedicated staff members so if you are into art (gfx, conceptual art, photos, drawing, etc) come join and if you want to help out just ask me. I am trying to build a site where we can host monthly tournaments with cash prizes and/or other prizes.

Splash Page - www.DexterousPro.com
Forums - www.DexterousPro.com/forums
I REALLY like that theme, and the splash page. It's.. brilliant! Although, a thing about the forums, alot of people wont sign up if they're made to register before they can look. They'd be pretty disappointed about signing up, then not liking the forums. It'd be a bit of a time waster.
yea I'm trying to find that mod that limits the view for guests currently...I don't want them to be able to go around freely but I do not mind them checking it out first

ok I allowed Guests to view the basic layout is...but not the threads...still trying to configure it Smile

Added new themes which you can choose at the bottom right of the site...Enjoy Smile