Support Forums

Full Version: [E-Book] How to make $100-1000 a month [Cheap]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A Guide To Make Big Bucks

Hey guys, Well I am selling a guide that will get you rich Smile Well maybe I am over exaggerating. But you will make HUGE profit off this.

The Only Things You Need
  1. A Brain
  2. Internet
  3. Some type of Online Money Bank - Paypal, Etc..

Information
  1. This guide will sell for $10
  2. No review copies will be released! \\\ I will let you review if you are VERY trusted member, Or a good friend that I trust.
  3. Paypal Only
  4. PM me or leave a message here if you want to buy!

More Information
  1. Not blackhat related
  2. Maybe 10-60 minutes a day
  3. Don't have to invest anything except the $10 you will pay to buy.
  4. No torrents.
  5. No mass emailing
  6. No illegal stuff
  7. No e-whoring

Payment Proof

[Image: i4n29l.png]

Copies
0/10 sold. 10 more copies available!

Vouchs
No vouches?
(01-16-2010, 06:42 AM)Lareak Wrote: [ -> ]No vouches?

On Hackforums yes, But none on here.
Waiting for people to buy Smile
If you need someone here to review it first so you can get some Vouch's I'd be happy to Smile
Although, I still think you should at least give a few snippets of the content, just so people can get the main idea of it all.
(01-16-2010, 08:14 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]If you need someone here to review it first so you can get some Vouch's I'd be happy to Smile
Although, I still think you should at least give a few snippets of the content, just so people can get the main idea of it all.

I'll let you review it Smile PM me.
Ok, so I just read it.

I'm sorry Amped, this isn't what you're going to want to hear, but, I didn't like it. It's certainly not worth selling. It's practically a 4 paragraph Picture, not an eBook. You could tell someone this by writing 5 steps as a tut. It's not worth buying.

Sorry Amped, I'm just giving my honest feedback.
(01-16-2010, 10:27 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I just read it.

I'm sorry Amped, this isn't what you're going to want to hear, but, I didn't like it. It's certainly not worth selling. It's practically a 4 paragraph Picture, not an eBook. You could tell someone this by writing 5 steps as a tut. It's not worth buying.

Sorry Amped, I'm just giving my honest feedback.

Because I've made $110 off of it right? Not worth selling? Okay.. It is still considered a {e-book} "e book - A general term used to describe a text or monograph which is available in an electronic form and is read using a computer or other electronic device."
(01-16-2010, 11:08 AM)Amped Wrote: [ -> ]Because I've made $110 off of it right? Not worth selling? Okay.. It is still considered a {e-book} "e book - A general term used to describe a text or monograph which is available in an electronic form and is read using a computer or other electronic device."

It's four paragraphs on an image. If you consider that an eBook, wanna buy my Hello World eBook?
the thing we wana know is, can you make money from it?
No, it's stupid. All it says is "Sell this guide for $10 at other forums and you'll make money." That is the whole thing, just selling the guide that says to sell the guide.
Pages: 1 2