Support Forums

Full Version: Is Pace University a good one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to know is Pace University a good University over all? How hard would it be to get in, and is it a good computer school?
can you post any links or Information, i can dig-up good info Big Grin
I recommend you ask collegeconfidential.com. I doubt many people here will know much about individual universities.
1st-year students:

* 58% In-state students
* 42% Out-of-state students
* 3% Part-time students

* 62% Women
* 38% Men

* <1% American Indian/Alaskan Native
* 11% Asian/Pacific Islander
* 12% Black/Non-Hispanic
* 15% Hispanic
* 43% White/Non-Hispanic
* 5% Non-Resident Alien
* 14% Race/ethnicity unreported

* 14% in top 10th of graduating class
* 41% in top quarter of graduating class
* 75% in top half of graduating class

* 11% had h.s. GPA of 3.75 and higher
* 14% had h.s. GPA between 3.5 and 3.74
* 12% had h.s. GPA between 3.25 and 3.49
* 19% had h.s. GPA between 3.0 and 3.24
* 30% had h.s. GPA between 2.5 and 2.99
* 13% had h.s. GPA between 2.0 and 2.49
* 1% had h.s. GPA between 1.0 and 1.9
k thanks but tht still doesent tell me if it is good, like compared to other schools how will it stand?
You should compare the Pace University to some other schools for you to decide what is the best school. You might try to read some reviews of schools especially to the Pace University. But as far as my readings and reaserch is concern, For more than 100 years, Pace University has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience and the New York advantage. Pace has three campuses, in New York City, Westchester, and White Plains. A private metropolitan university, Pace enrolls approximately 13,500 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Lienhard School of Nursing, Lubin School of Business, School of Education, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, and School of Law. SEO Services