Support Forums

Full Version: Need some help modifying this script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so I have no knowledge in JavaScript, and I'm having some difficulty changing a script to make it work like I want. I'm trying to get a content slider, like a image slider, but for normal text content. And I did found something: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex...glider.htm and it works just as I want, except for one thing. Check the demo. See? It doesn't pre-load the content (inside the slideshow), it slides once the page is loaded. And I want the first slide to be pre-loaded. You might need to check the demo a few times to know what I mean.

I've checked the configuration code, and there's nothing I can change to make it pre-load the first slide.
Any ideas on how to modify this? Or do you know any other script like this? I need this so badly. And it doesn't have to look like the one I found, I can perfectly edit the CSS and HTML to my own likings.

So here is an example of what I want: www.maistrafego.pt (click the 'próximo' button. It works and slides smoothly, plus the first slide is pre-loaded just as I want).

Thanks in advance, regards,
faviouz