Support Forums

Full Version: Law Abiding Citizen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Watched today, I need to say.....
AWSOME MOVIE.....

I was really facinated with the movie and "Leonidas" playing Big Grin
To be honest, I would do exact the same things he did, if not even worser!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w87UlINbcWE[/yt]
(01-11-2010, 05:00 PM)Master of the Universe Wrote: [ -> ]Watched today, I need to say.....
AWSOME MOVIE.....

I was really facinated with the movie and "Leonidas" playing Big Grin
To be honest, I would do exact the same things he did, if not even worser!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w87UlINbcWE[/yt]
DUDE!!!!!! Thank you!! I'd kiss you IRL [no homo] but I don't know where you live. I could not figure out the name of that movie!!!! Have I +repped you yet???
This movie looks really good! I might watch it!
If anyone wants the link to the movie, PM me!
That looks awesome mate, thanks for the share.
NP dudes... ;)
I was with some friends and they wanted to watch a different movie, something new, idk.....
I made them to get in this one and now they are my slaves Roflmao

@Аноним Интерфейс
I was also looking for the name on english, the change of domain on IMDb from .de to .com done the work ;)
Thanks for the rep....
I'm bumping this 'cause I don't see a reason to start a new topic.

I watched this last night and LOVED it. It was hard to watch at times. That part with the judge made my brother, his wife, and me all yell and jump back. :S
You know what? I enjoyed the movie for it's plot and screenplay, but I'm not really sure if I liked Gerard Butler for the role of Clyde Shelton. It could be because Butler hasn't played in that many movies yet, but it was just different seeing him as the antagonist. Don't get me wrong, he played his part and did it wonderfully. Jamie Foxx did an outstanding job as well.
I like it and it is my taste, but just to much blood >_>
It is an excellent movie, although the end was kinda sad.

If you like movies with lots of blood and a great plot, this is a must see!
Pages: 1 2