Support Forums

Full Version: burning large iso file on 2 dvd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys
i need help in burning large game iso file on 2 dvd and keeping autorun file in dvd1 then after dvd 1 finished installation asked to insert dvd2
what is the easy way for this?
Well this is going to be quite challenging maybe its worth just buying the game again.
but there is a lot of games 2dvd or some types of windows ,but i don't what is the connection suppose to be between tow dvd that make dvd1 asked for dvd2
Well you will probably need some professional burning software that will allow that.
You could try burning it onto a DVD-R DL, or double-layer dvd. It has roughly 8gb of storage. In normal games that require more than one CD (or DVD), they ask for the next containing the next data cab. Presuming that the iso does not ask, it will infer that the file is missing, and not ask. So the only way would be to burn it to a double-layer dvd.
Yeah, If the game has 2 discs and you burn it and try I don't believe it will work because 9 times out of 10 if you try to put in the second disc during installation it will stop it.