Support Forums

Full Version: Me being a prick again :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Told the wife some crap about cold showers anyway convinced her to stand in shower and let me turn on full cold lolol.
fuckin funny lol. She so should be blonde lolol.
HAHAHAHAH for real I'm going to take a cold shower now....
Ohh crap, how can you do that to your own wife... LOL
lol im a prick thats how lol. I even on the odd occasion will get a bucket of cold water and throw it over shower top when she is having a shower.
My favorite is to flush to toilet while the wife is in the shower Big Grin
(01-10-2010, 07:31 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite is to flush to toilet while the wife is in the shower Big Grin

We all do that though XD
Flushing the toilet while someone is in the shower doesn't work over here? I've tried it? :\
Yea same trilo lol
Just means you have newer plumbing system. Lots of older houses aren't like that lol.
This is why i <3 Damink!!!
(01-10-2010, 07:31 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite is to flush to toilet while the wife is in the shower Big Grin

Aha, I do the same, except I'll turn on the kitchen sink while my brother is in the shower. You'll hear him banging on the walls screaming, "I'm in the shower!"

"What!?? I can't understand waht you're saying!" :p Sucks when you're on the receiving end though.
Pages: 1 2