Support Forums

Full Version: World Currency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this isn't a new topic but it seems like it may be something the near future brings.

The topic I bring is a world currency. Currency used by the whole world.

Look at Europe's success. I was watching on the news earlier this morning about world leaders discussing a world currency.

In case you want to read a little on the subject go here: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...gD9B5MEK00
In order to have one global currency you would need all countries to be financially nearly at the same level. You can't hope to achieve that, not in the closer future, at least. The only reason that Euro works as a currency, is due to the requirements set to join the list of countries using it.
I believe we'll achieve world currency very soon, perhaps as early 2015.

Then the world ends.
By near future I mean it's possible by around 2025 to have a world currency established. Maybe not fully set in stone but probably planned out the steps it'll take to achieve a world currency.
We're far from a world currency. It would require world peace Tongue.
It's called Paypal.
But, even paypal doesn't support every country Tongue.
They don't support the moon either. Some countries don't deserve support and if there is ever a world currency they wouldn't participate anyways.
lol, that's the attitude Omni. Although I do agree Big Grin.
(10-07-2009, 05:32 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]They don't support the moon either. Some countries don't deserve support and if there is ever a world currency they wouldn't participate anyways.

Yes a lot of these country's are just filled with angry people anyways.
Pages: 1 2