Support Forums

Full Version: my curtains talked to me lololol.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was chilling and looking at my curtains at home and it struck me.
Its better to masterbate than be gay.
Yep the curtains told me this. Can you read it?

[Image: 12631210767049_10012010(011).jpg]

Smile lolol. I will not give it away until someone can pick it.
LOL no I can't read it, but I can see why they told you that...
Because it's True....

My Wall talks to me, it always tell me that if I belive enough I could just go through it! Big Grin (Free your MInd)
But I don't trust voices.....
I will give you a hint. ( And funny post Master of the Universe. Smile )
Can anyone see the dog?
You know what, this should be put on TV Quiz shows, as I really don't see a Dog...
And I'm going to lay low on this thread, I'm starting to hear all those old voices, I thought they were gone Sad
(01-10-2010, 04:26 AM)Master of the Universe Wrote: [ -> ]You know what, this should be put on TV Quiz shows, as I really don't see a Dog...
And I'm going to lay low on this thread, I'm starting to hear all those old voices, I thought they were gone Sad

Wetting myself laughing lololol. Farkin funny.
I hope that was ment to be funny? cause it was.
Allright i will give you the dog ok.

[Image: 12631231655250_10012010(011).jpg]

Gotta see the dog now?
LOL don't worry, until you don't hear news about me and my voices, it is pretty funny....

As for the dog.... I think I'm seeing it, but I'm really not sure, because I see an rabbit there...
[Image: 12631243268092_10012010(011).jpg]

Hope that helps Smile
Dam,n for real, you're right.... lololol Big Grin
But there where you see the Eye, I saw the ears of the rabbit...
Now think of the white bit the tounge is licking.
Pretend its the dogs penis. Smile Now pretend the one below that is another dogs penis lollolol.
Thus my thought. The dog would rather lick himself over lick another dick lolool. My bad. Smile
Well if you ask me, I would do the same as dog, rather than licking another dick.... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2