Support Forums

Full Version: How you like the new sig?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey i just made this sig its plain but how does it look?
Not to bad...The girl looks...i don't know wrong somehow to me though. lol But good job man much better than mine XD
Needs a background. I recommend something with a cold tinted grey-blue color. Als there's white spots in between some of her strands of hair.
(01-09-2010, 02:02 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]Needs a background. I recommend something with a cold tinted grey-blue color. Als there's white spots in between some of her strands of hair.

I don't understand, you can take it and do as you wish to it, if you make it better ill use yours Smile
It's not bad, I like JsBar's to. Simple and complex is always the way
(01-10-2010, 10:47 AM)iR00T Wrote: [ -> ]It's not bad, I like JsBar's to. Simple and complex is always the way

Btw if your reffering to the member who just replied its "JDBar"

And thats the way i like it, plain and sexy Smile
simple.. this black background didin't like me so much! :/
i would add more colour/effect into the background, other then that its ok, 6/10
You could add some effect tho.. Btw the girl hair got some white colour.. Overall, it's nice.. =)
Fairly decent signature, a little on the plain side though, some kind of background would be nice.

Keep it up.

Ethical
Pages: 1 2