Support Forums

Full Version: It's 7F, fml.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What the hell? Seriously. This is Oklahoma! It's colder here than it is in Michigan. It was yesterday, anyway, dunno about now. But really, 7F? That's the coldest it's been in a WHILE. They closed school Thursday and Friday because it was too cold. Yes, we're pansies, but who cares? Just felt like bitching. I wish I were in Florida or Texas right now. Although, from what I've heard, it's not much better there.
Time is changening and seasons are skiping it's periods....
Here is cold as hell, got the point ;) jk
But for real it's really coldm, damn
It was 15F yesterday in San Antonio. So no, it's not much better. It literally makes your freaking bones cold.
You americans need to change from imperial. PLEASE
Its already snowing over all of Europe for 2 weeks. In Germany it was -22 Celsius which is -7 AmericanCrap.
(01-09-2010, 07:54 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]You americans need to change from imperial. PLEASE

Sorry, we every day citizens can't magically force the whole country to switch.
(01-09-2010, 08:07 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, we every day citizens can't magically force the whole country to switch.

Errr.... Yes you can? Thats how things change? The people run the government.

Also right now is -22
(Norm for canada this time of the year)

Also we have had up to a meter of snow in part of northen ontario. Most have had about half that in Toronto to Ottawa areas. (In a storm we had a few weeks back)
I feel sorry for you. It was 32 Celsius today here or 89.6 in the old measurement.
Sucks to be you i guess?
In Nebraska the other day it was -50 a couple days ago it was around -5 in Colorado. Thats right your just a big pansy Big Grin jk.
(01-09-2010, 10:52 PM)WMM Wrote: [ -> ]In Nebraska the other day it was -50 a couple days ago it was around -5 in Colorado. Thats right your just a big pansy Big Grin jk.

-50 wut Ohmy C or F?

Either way if it was really -50C or F you would have died...
Pages: 1 2 3