Support Forums

Full Version: 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I downloaded the video off a torrent (because I'm pretty much a cheap bastard, and lazy Yeye) and I finished watching it today... And my opinion of the movie is:
I give it a four star rating!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!
[Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif]
Meh, i feel sorry for the people rendering it Sad

Movie i didn't like.
I am going to tell you a story about this movie Big Grin
I never actually seen it so beware.
Well I went to a OneRepublic concert and well they all get on the topic how its almost 2010 because it was close to new years right before it. I forgot how but the singer for one republic said he saw the movie 2012 and he said it sucked! Thats enough for me to now want to watch anyway. May I ask why it was so good?
(01-08-2010, 10:56 PM)WMM Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to tell you a story about this movie Big Grin
I never actually seen it so beware.
Well I went to a OneRepublic concert and well they all get on the topic how its almost 2010 because it was close to new years right before it. I forgot how but the singer for one republic said he saw the movie 2012 and he said it sucked! Thats enough for me to now want to watch anyway. May I ask why it was so good?
I am going to put it on my server.... why don't you see for yourself?
(01-08-2010, 11:18 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to put it on my server.... why don't you see for yourself?

I hope you mean as a .zip download and not a stream?
Damn man that will take ages to load as it is now actually.
(01-08-2010, 11:24 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you mean as a .zip download and not a stream?
Damn man that will take ages to load as it is now actually.
Only one way to find out :p
Dont man. Your site is still trying to load for me. Its silly.
You need to do it differently. Progressive streaming or something.
Still loading 10 min later bro. Trust me this is a bad idea Smile You may view it quick but your local.
(01-08-2010, 11:28 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Dont man. Your site is still trying to load for me. Its silly.
You need to do it differently. Progressive streaming or something.
Still loading 10 min later bro. Trust me this is a bad idea Smile You may view it quick but your local.
Oh crap.... my bad. I am seeding like 6 torrents right now. Let me close them out!

EDIT: It's running faster now... I was just trying to be fair to the rest of the folks who want to download my files Smile

BTW, I don't have hardly any bandwidth so please.....
lol no biggy. Sorry to hijack thread. Back on topic people ;)
I am as cheap as you, and downloaded it via torrent Tongue

to be honest, I would only give it 3-3 1/2. I didn't enjoy it that much.
Pages: 1 2