Support Forums

Full Version: Flower™
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A friend showed me this trailer...
Looks like a funny game.... ;)

Is it out? Anyone played?

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJam5Auwj1E[/yt]
The whole game is flying a couple of pedals through maps?
LOL, WTF?!
Yeah you're playing the greatest Hero of all times, the Wind....
You play the game as Wind and you swoosh around the world Big Grin ....

I think it's a pretty c0ol idea ;)
i better see some nature freakin while im flying around needs some houses so i can take a look inside
I first thought this was a joke by than I saw it was uploaded by PlayStation LOL! Who comes up with this game?

The description of the game is:
Quote:Flower™ lets you take control of the wind as you explore and navigate beautiful, lush environments using only the SIXAXIS motion controls. This is an interactive escape that takes you on an emotional journey like no other game you've ever experienced. From the developers of flOw, experience Flower. Available exclusively on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3.
(01-08-2010, 03:15 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I first thought this was a joke by than I saw it was uploaded by PlayStation LOL! Who comes up with this game?

The description of the game is:

Me too but then I realised it's a real game, I would play it right now...
What is your objective as the wind?
(01-08-2010, 03:29 PM)nevets04 Wrote: [ -> ]What is your objective as the wind?

I think you're suppose to find flowers and make them blossom.
(01-08-2010, 06:35 PM)REVOLT Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're suppose to find flowers and make them blossom.
No if you read the description or even watched the video all you do is controller the wind. You got some flower pedals floating in the air and you can control them with the wind. It's all about just floating around and going over the "nice" landscapes etc. I watched the developers video and pretty much they want to have the people get emotional when you are controlling the pedals with the wind and seeing the "beautiful" landscape.
Pages: 1 2 3