Support Forums

Full Version: Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How do you like my newly made forum?

http://daily-discussion.net

If you think the theme is too small or dark for the default, you can change it to afresh theme.
I think you need to go through and edit some posts of yours. Grammar is horrible and doesn't present a professional appearance. If you want your forum to succeed in anyway you have to present professionalism.

Dark dark themes like that aren't really "in" anymore. The majority of users on the internet now a days prefer a light skin, or medium colored skin, over a dark one, and many will not join sites that are that dark.

You have WAY too many boards for people to post in for a forum with < 200 posts. I'd consolodate. Delete each board, and make the categories boards themselves.
The domain isn't very good, at all. Having a "-" in it already makes it worth less and worse for SEO.

As for theme.. it's nice, but not professional. As Grizzly said, you have way too many catergories. Especially considering you only have 190 or so posts. It just looks empty. You should always start out with less catergories; then expand as your site gets better.
i rushed the words since I wanted everything to be done first
You can't rush. Launching a forum isn't something you can just throw together. Now may be a good time to go back through and edit all your posts.
I have compress the forum into smaller. Whats next Grizzly?
Start posting some content. Most people wont join forums that have no content. Start posting alot; and then the other members will see where you're going and start posting too. More Posting = More Members = More Posting = Members etc. etc.

Also, how serious are you about making this into a real big forums? A successful forum that peopel will know about all over the world? If you are extremely serious. Then a reccomendation: Don't have the Shoutbox. Or atleast have it on a different page, where it's not classified as a main feature.
I am going to make the chatbox only for VIP when I am getting more members.
You spelt the header when of your forum wrong. If you don't know what I mean, open a new tab, go to your forum, and look at the text ON the tab.
Just what the net needs. Another "General" forum. Yep this will work out well ;)
Pages: 1 2 3