Support Forums

Full Version: MSN Icon x2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I make the icon at the bottom gone so it's only 1 msn program running?

[Image: 2cprvyr.jpg]
(01-07-2010, 02:32 PM)SkyLine Wrote: [ -> ]How can I make the icon at the bottom gone so it's only 1 msn program running?
If I am correct... the only way you can do that on Windows... (really any OS)... is by opening up more then your task bar can hold.

EDIT: BTW, please use spoiler tags... that image is way too big.
Right click and click close or delete depending if it's an open application or a pinned application.
(01-07-2010, 02:48 PM)Whinis Wrote: [ -> ]Right click and click close or delete depending if it's an open application or a pinned application.

That will just close the whole msn up.
Can you just answer the following questions for me, then I know what we are dealing with.

Do you have Messenger Plus?
Are they both login screens?

Thank you.
I do have MSN Plus and they're both not in login screen. They are in the messenger as you can see in the image above.
Right, try this:

Click on the Messenger Plus! Features icon.
Click on Preferences & Options.
Click on Customize.
Make sure that there isn't a tick next to where it says Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously.
Click apply and then reload your Windows Live Messenger.

Tell me if the above process works.
It still shows. It only shows 2 icon for MSN and others don't. Both the icon leads to the same .exe
(01-07-2010, 03:58 PM)SkyLine Wrote: [ -> ]It still shows. It only shows 2 icon for MSN and others don't. Both the icon leads to the same .exe

I figured it wouldn't work, but it was worth a try.

I'm terribly sorry, I have no further processes for you to attempt. Your best option is to completely remove Windows Live Messenger and any other related programs. Then you can re install it. If the problem still persists, you will need help from someone who specializes in malware removal and HijackThis.
I figured out! I will make a tutorial on that if you want me Skill =3
Pages: 1 2